Calling all young athletes interested in playing junior golf!
NOTE: Interest levels are growing for local golf teams aligned with school districts - complete the survey below to denote your interest in playing for a junior golf team in your community.
Golf does not need to be an individual sport. The Junior Cup Golf team format will feature:
- Team Golf: Junior golfers are grouped to align players with community based teams.
- Format: Team formats (think Ryder Cup or scramble style golf) allow players to compete alongside teammates, reducing some of the pressure from an otherwise individual sport.
- Fun Atmosphere: Golfing with friends and classmates enhances the fun and encourages development.
- Training: Our juniors train indoors in a fun environment using golf simulator technology over the winter months before heading outdoors to practice and compete in the spring. Training sessions include instruction from experienced coaches as well as knowledgeable parent coaches.
- Accessibility: You don't have to be a parent with golf knowledge or have a country club membership to introduce your child to this life-long-sport.
Take a quick survey below to indicate your interest in playing team golf in a fun yet competitive atmosphere.
Copyright 2022 Junior Cup Golf, Inc.