Attention Student Athletes in the Brookfield East boundaries of the Elmbrook School District!
Junior Spartans Golf Program:
For the first time, a junior golf feeder program has been established for students within the Brookfield East boundaries.
Golf does not need to be an individual sport. The Junior Spartan golf team format will feature:
- Team Golf: Junior golfers will be grouped to align players with their school district.
- Format: Team formats allow players to compete alongside teammates, reducing some of the pressure from an otherwise individual sport.
- Fun Atmosphere: Golfing with friends and classmates enhances the fun and encourages development.
- Accessibility: You don't have to be a parent with golf knowledge or have a country club membership to introduce your child to this life-long-sport.
Tryouts for the 2023 Junior Spartans Golf Team will occur on October 14, 2022 between 4:30pm and 6pm or on October 18, 2022 between 4:30pm and 6pm at Storms Golf Range (16210 W Wisconsin Ave, Brookfield, WI 53005). There is a $10 fee to tryout, if paid in advance, or $15 if paid on the tryout date. Participants need only to attend one tryout date.
Junior golfers of all skill levels are encouraged to attend tryouts.
Juniors should bring their own golf clubs to tryouts.
Boys and girls within the Brookfield East boundaries in 3rd through 8th grades are eligible to tryout.
Following the tryout process, we expect to announce teams by Friday, October 21, 2022.
The Junior Spartans Golf Team will train indoors in a fun environment using golf simulator technology over the winter months. Training sessions will include instruction from experienced coaches as well as knowledgeable parent coaches.
Outdoor team events / competitions will be added in spring/early summer.
Player Registration Fees:
The costs of the Junior Spartans golf program are expected to be covered by player fees and donations from supporters and sponsors, with minimal fundraising expectations from participants. Junior Spartans golf is a program under Junior Cup Golf, Inc. a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Player fees are $425 (grades 3rd-5th) and $450 (grades 6th-8th) for the 2023 winter to early summer cycle.
- Indoor winter training sessions with top notch golf simulator technology.
- Instruction from experienced coaches and knowledgeable parent coaches.
- A schedule of outdoor team events / competitions in spring/early summer 2023.
- A Junior Spartans golf team polo shirt.
Tryout Registration Form:
TRYOUTS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AND REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
(Please register one child at a time. If multiple children in the same family, please complete additional form(s))
Please register as soon as possible to help us plan and staff tryouts.